Saturday 6 March 2010

Magnolia Love (film "Mulan" theme song)

Sun Yan Zi - Magnolia Love
Composer: Lee Shih Shiong
Authors: Yi Jia Yang Lrc: some background I can see clouds in the sky to see the chaos of flight, I listen to see a tear rolling battlefield Who is buried in the desert I forgot that I am a Who is Who told this Gray days awake in Montenegro sleep in the hometown of the Yellow River winds north of East Market yesterday who iron clothes horse waiting for you and me under the heartbreak from the trials and tribulations that I asked the sky is white with black heart buried a few drops of tears of a lifetime love back I remember flying forward the beauty of heaven and earth in a sea of the world incinerated at home, I drink well water has swallowed the taste of death let me past a glass of King said to himself, never back woke sleeping in the Yellow River in Montenegro to the wind North East Market yesterday's hometown who iron clothes horse waiting for you and me under the heartbreak from the trials and tribulations that I asked the sky is white with black heard the songs for a long time, and think this is quite a pleasant first. White is black, Cheap Air Shoes basketball shoes are black and white. Looking forward to "Mulan" movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment